Package: libambix-utils (0.1.1-1 and others)
Links for libambix-utils
Download Source Package libambix:
- Homepage [ambisonics.iem.at]
AMBIsonics eXchange library (utilities)
libambix is a library of C routines for reading and writing files following the "ambix" (AMBIsonics eXchange) conventions.
Ambisonics is a periphonic (3D) surround sound technique, with a scalable spatial resolution (put simply: "the more audio channels you use, the better"). The ambix convention defines an extensible format for exchanging soundfiles containing Higher Order Ambisonics data.
This package contains additional commandline utilities to work with ambix-files:
- ambix-info: Print information on ambix files - ambix-interleave: Merges several audio files into an ambix file - ambix-deinterleave: Split an ambix file into several mono files - ambix-jplay: Play back an ambix file via JACK - ambix-jrecord: Record an ambix file via JACK
Other Packages Related to libambix-utils
- dep: libambix0 (>= 0.1)
- AMBIsonics eXchange library
- dep: libsamplerate0 (>= 0.1.7)
- libreria di conversione della frequenza di campionamento audio
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- libreria per leggere/scrivere file audio