Package: libhwloc-contrib-plugins (1.10.0-1 and others) [contrib]
Links for libhwloc-contrib-plugins
Download Source Package hwloc-contrib:
- Homepage [www.open-mpi.org]
Hierarchical view of the machine - contrib plugins
libhwloc provides a portable abstraction (across OS, versions, architectures, ...) of the hierarchical topology of modern architectures. It primarily aims at helping high-performance computing applications with gathering information about the hardware so as to exploit it accordingly and efficiently.
libhwloc provides a hierarchical view of the machine, NUMA memory nodes, sockets, shared caches, cores and simultaneous multithreading. It also gathers various attributes such as cache and memory information.
libhwloc supports old kernels not having sysfs topology information, with knowledge of cpusets, offline cpus, and Kerrighed support
This package contains plugins to add discovery support for non-free items. This includes
- CUDA support. - nvctrl support.
Other Packages Related to libhwloc-contrib-plugins
- dep: libcudart6.0 (>= 2.0)
- NVIDIA CUDA Runtime Library
- dep: libhwloc5
- vista gerarchica della macchina - librerie condivise
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.4.2)
- wrapper dlopen indipendente dal sistema per GNU libtool
- dep: libx11-6
- libreria X11 lato client
- dep: libxext6
- libreria di varie estensioni per X11
- dep: libxnvctrl0
- estensione NV-CONTROL per X (libreria runtime)