Package: natlog (2.01.01-1)
Links for natlog
Download Source Package natlog:
- Homepage [fbb-git.gitlab.io]
Source-natting firewall logging utility
Firewalls like iptables usually offer POSTROUTING source network address translation facilities changing the source address of a host behind the firewall to the address of the host before the firewall.
The standard log facilities provided by iptables do not easily allow associating addresses behind the firewall with their source-natted equivalents before the firewall. Natlog was designed to fill in that particular niche.
When running natlog, messages are sent to the syslog daemon and/or to the standard output stream showing the essential characteristics of the connection using source natting. Here is an example:
from Fri 8 22:30:10:55588 until Fri 8 22:40:43:807100: 192.168.19.72:4467 (via: 126.96.36.199:4467) to 188.8.131.52:443
Natlog depends on facilities provided by iptables; work is in progress to generate logs using facilities offered by the pcap library.
Other Packages Related to natlog
- dep: libbobcat4
- run-time (shared) Bobcat library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2)
- libreria di supporto a GCC
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- interfaccia di sistema per catturare pacchetti a livello utente
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 6)
- libreria GNU Standard C++, versione 3
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-14)
- funzionalità per script di inizializzazione di Linux Standard Base
- sug: conntrack (>= 1.0.0)
- programma per modificare le tabelle conntrack