Package: golang-github-hanwen-go-fuse-dev (0.0~git20190214.58dcd77-1)
Links for golang-github-hanwen-go-fuse-dev
Download Source Package golang-github-hanwen-go-fuse:
- Debian Go Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Julian Gilbey (QA Page)
- Michael Stapelberg (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
Native Go bindings for the FUSE kernel module
This package offers native Go bindings for FUSE, and has several features:
* High speed: as fast as libfuse using the gc compiler for single threaded loads.
* Supports in-process mounting of different FileSystems onto subdirectories of the FUSE mount.
* Supports 3 interfaces for writing filesystems: - PathFileSystem: define filesystems in terms path names. - NodeFileSystem: define filesystems in terms of inodes. - RawFileSystem: define filesystems in terms of FUSE's raw wire protocol.
* Both NodeFileSystem and PathFileSystem support manipulation of true hardlinks.
The package also includes two fleshed out examples, zipfs and unionfs.
Other Packages Related to golang-github-hanwen-go-fuse-dev