Package: libghc-cipher-aes128-doc (0.7.0.3-5)
Links for libghc-cipher-aes128-doc
Download Source Package haskell-cipher-aes128:
- Homepage [github.com]
AES and common modes; documentation
Cipher-aes128 is an implementation of AES and common modes of operation.
It borrows Hanquez's C AES code (see 'cipher-aes') but is unique due to
* including compile-time detection of NI compiler support, * a slightly more functional interface for GCM operations, * exposure of 'Ptr' based operations via the .Internal module, and * build-in crypto-api support.Cipher-aes128 was originally developed as "'cipher-aes' plus trampolines", which has since been adopted into cipher-aes.
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Other Packages Related to libghc-cipher-aes128-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- documentazione per il sistema di compilazione Haskell Glasgow
- rec: libghc-cereal-doc
- binary serialization library; documentation
- rec: libghc-crypto-api-doc
- generic interface for cryptographic operations; documentation
- rec: libghc-tagged-doc
- wrapper newtype per tipi fantasma; documentazione
- rec: libjs-mathjax