Package: shinken-arbiter (0.6.5-2)
Links for shinken-arbiter
Download Source Package shinken:
- Homepage [www.shinken-monitoring.org]
Flexible monitoring - Arbiter module
Arbiter module for shinken monitoring.
This module dispatchs configuration to other components envolved in shinken infrastructure.
Shinken is a new, Nagios compatible monitoring tool, written in Python. The main goal of Shinken is to allow users to have a fully flexible architecture for their monitoring system that can easily scale to large environments.
Other Packages Related to shinken-arbiter
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: shinken-core (= 0.6.5-2)
- Flexible monitoring - Core component