Package: python-gobject-2-dbg (2.28.6-10)
Links for python-gobject-2-dbg
Download Source Package pygobject-2:
deprecated static Python bindings for the GObject library (debug extension)
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows programming with an object paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib, the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the static Python bindings for gobject, glib, and gio. These are deprecated by dynamic gobject-introspection bindings (which are provided with the python-gobject package), and should not be used in newly written code. These static bindings just exist to provide backwards compatibility for GNOME 2 based software.
This package contains the extensions built for the Python debug interpreter.
Other Packages Related to python-gobject-2-dbg
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: python-dbg (<< 2.8)
- debug build of the Python Interpreter (version 2.7)
- dep: python-dbg (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-gobject-2 (= 2.28.6-10)
- deprecated static Python bindings for the GObject library