Package: strongswan (4.5.2-1.5+deb7u9) [security]
Links for strongswan
Download Source Package strongswan:
- Homepage [www.strongswan.org]
IPsec VPN solution metapackage
The strongSwan VPN suite is based on the IPsec stack in standard Linux 2.6 kernels. It supports both the IKEv1 and IKEv2 protocols.
StrongSwan is one of the two remaining forks of the original FreeS/WAN project and focuses on IKEv2 support, X.509 authentication and complete PKI support. For a focus on Opportunistic Encryption (OE) and interoperability with non-standard IPsec features, see Openswan.
This metapackage installs the packages required to maintain IKEv1 and IKEv2 connections via ipsec.conf or ipsec.secrets.
Other Packages Related to strongswan
- dep: strongswan-ikev1
- strongSwan Internet Key Exchange (v1) daemon
- dep: strongswan-ikev2
- strongSwan Internet Key Exchange (v2) daemon
- sug: network-manager-strongswan
- network management framework (strongSwan plugin)