Package: liblouisxml-bin (2.4.0-3)
Links for liblouisxml-bin
Download Source Package liblouisxml:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Braille XML translation utilities
Liblouisxml translates files in the computer lingua franca xml format into properly transcribed braille. This includes translation into grade two, if desired, mathematical codes, etc. It also includes formatting according to a built-in style sheet which can be modified by the user.
This package contains xml2brl which translates an xml or text file into an embosser-ready braille file, and msword2brl which translates an ms-word file into an embosser-ready braille file.
In combination with ooo2dbk, it can also translate OpenOffice.org 1 documents.
Other Packages Related to liblouisxml-bin
- dep: antiword
- Converts MS Word files to text, PS and PDF
- dep: liblouis2
- Braille translation library - shared libs
- dep: liblouisxml1
- Braille XML translation library - shared libs
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML könyvtár
- dep: poppler-utils
- PDF utilities (based on Poppler)
- rec: rtf2xml
- Package not available
- sug: ooo2dbk
- converts OpenOffice.org SXW documents to DocBook XML