Package: libgsm0710-dbg (1.2.2-2)
Links for libgsm0710-dbg
Download Source Package libgsm0710:
- Debian FreeSmartphone.Org Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Heiko Stuebner (QA Page)
- Sebastian Reichel (QA Page)
- Homepage [freesmartphone.org]
debugging symbols for use with libgsm0710
This library provides a lightweight implementation of the 3GPP GSM 07.10 multiplexing protocol. In conjunction with libgsm0710mux it provides the base for multiplexing in the freesmartphone.org software stack.
This package contains unstripped shared libraries. It is provided primarily to provide a backtrace with names in a debugger, this makes it somewhat easier to interpret core dumps. The libraries are installed in /usr/lib/debug and are automatically used by gdb.
Other Packages Related to libgsm0710-dbg
- dep: libgsm0710-0 (= 1.2.2-2)
- Implementation of the 3GPP GSM 07.10 multiplexing protocol