Package: libjava-gnome-java (4.1.1-4)
Links for libjava-gnome-java
Download Source Package java-gnome:
- Debian Java Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Manu Mahajan (QA Page)
- Onkar Shinde (QA Page)
- Guillaume Mazoyer (QA Page)
- Homepage [java-gnome.sourceforge.net]
Java-gnome language bindings project
These are the Java bindings for GTK+ and GNOME! Featuring a robust engineering design, completely generated internals, a lovingly crafted layer presenting the public API, and steadily increasing coverage of the underlying libraries.
You can use java-gnome to develop sophisticated user interfaces for Linux applications so that they richly integrate with the GNOME Desktop while leveraging the power of the Java language and your expertise with it.
Other Packages Related to libjava-gnome-java
- dep: libjava-gnome-jni (>= 4.1.1-4)
- Java-gnome language bindings project