Package: python-chm (0.8.4-1 and others)
Links for python-chm
Download Source Package pychm:
- Homepage [gnochm.sourceforge.net]
Python binding for CHMLIB
PyCHM is a package that provides Python binding for Jed Wing's CHMLIB library.
The chm package contains four modules, namely chm.chm, chm.chmlib, chm.extra and chm._chmlib, which provide access to the API implemented by the C library chmlib and some additional classes and functions. They are used to access MS-ITSS encoded files - Compressed Html Help files (.chm).
Other Packages Related to python-chm
- dep: libchm1 (>= 0.40)
- library for dealing with Microsoft CHM files
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules