Package: libcogl9-dbg (1.10.2-7)
Links for libcogl9-dbg
Download Source Package cogl:
- Rico Tzschichholz (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Laurent Bigonville (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
Object oriented GL/GLES Abstraction/Utility Layer (debug files)
Cogl is a small open source library for using 3D graphics hardware to draw pretty pictures. The API departs from the flat state machine style of OpenGL and is designed to make it easy to write orthogonal components that can render without stepping on each others toes.
This package contains the debug files for libcogl.
Other Packages Related to libcogl9-dbg
- dep: libcogl9 (= 1.10.2-7)
- Object oriented GL/GLES Abstraction/Utility Layer