Package: glusterfs-client (3.2.7-3+deb7u1)
Links for glusterfs-client
Download Source Package glusterfs:
- Homepage [www.gluster.org]
clustered file-system (client package)
GlusterFS is a clustered file-system capable of scaling to several peta-bytes. It aggregates various storage bricks over Infiniband RDMA or TCP/IP interconnect into one large parallel network file system. GlusterFS is one of the most sophisticated file system in terms of features and extensibility. It borrows a powerful concept called Translators from GNU Hurd kernel. Much of the code in GlusterFS is in userspace and easily manageable.
This package provides the FUSE based GlusterFS tool.
Other Packages Related to glusterfs-client
- dep: fuse-utils (>= 2.7.4)
- Filesystem in Userspace (transitional package)
- dep: glusterfs-common (>= 3.2.7-3+deb7u1)
- GlusterFS common libraries and translator modules
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- sug: glusterfs-examples
- example files for the glusterfs server and client