Package: libtango7 (7.2.6+dfsg-14)
Links for libtango7
Download Source Package tango:
- Homepage [www.tango-controls.org]
TANGO distributed control system - shared library
TANGO is an object-oriented distributed control system using CORBA. In TANGO all objects are representations of devices, which can be on the same computer or distributed over a network. Communication between devices uses CORBA and can be synchronous, asynchronous or event driven.
The object model in TANGO supports methods, attributes and properties. TANGO provides an API which hides all the details of network access and provides object browsing, discovery, and security features. Permanent data is stored in a MySQL database.
TANGO is being actively developed as a collaborative effort between the ESRF (www.esrf.eu), Soleil (synchrotron-soleil.fr), Alba (www.cells.es), and Elettra institutes (www.elettra.trieste.it).
This package contains the files necessary for running TANGO applications.
Other Packages Related to libtango7
- dep: libcos4-1 (>= 4.1.6)
- omniORB CORBA services stubs
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: liblog4tango4
- logging for TANGO - shared library
- dep: libomniorb4-1 (>= 4.1.6)
- omniORB core libraries
- dep: libomnithread3c2 (>= 4.0.6)
- C++ threading library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: tango-common
- TANGO distributed control system - common files