Package: libroar2 (1.0~beta2-3)
Links for libroar2
Download Source Package roaraudio:
- Homepage [roaraudio.keep-cool.org]
foundation libraries for the RoarAudio sound server and clients
RoarAudio is a server for audio mixing. Its main purpose is to mix audio from different clients before sending it to its outputs (for example a soundcard). It is completely network transparent (UNIX sockets, TCP/IP, DECnet) and supports many common codecs like Ogg Vorbis, Speex or FLAC.
This packet consists of the following libraries: libroar: The RoarAudio main library. It contains code for talking to roard, virtual IO functions useful not only for audio applications, memory management functions like buffers, lists, stacks.
libroardsp: Digital Signal Processing library. It contains code to work with PCM signals including simple filters, converters and code to work with some (realtime) codecs.
libroareio: This is the RoarAudio Extended IO library. It contains code for talking to extended IO. Currently it contains code to talk to soundcards without roard. This is not meant to be used by other applications directly.
libroarlight: Light Control support library. It contains code to support the usage of the light control subsystem.
libroarmidi: MIDI subsystem support library. It contains code to support the usage of the MIDI subsystem.
Other Packages Related to libroar2
- dep: libdnet
- DECnet Libraries
- dep: libslp1
- OpenSLP libraries
- dep: libspeex1 (>= 1.2~beta3-1)
- The Speex codec runtime library
- dep: libspeexdsp1 (>= 1.2~beta3.2-1)
- The Speex extended runtime library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.2)
- tömörítő könyvtár - futásidejű
- sug: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- sug: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
- sug: libmuroar0
- minimalist RoarAudio client library
- sug: libroar-plugins-universal (= 1.0~beta2-3)
- Collection of host-independent plugins for libroar
- sug: openssh-client
- secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines
- sug: slpd
- OpenSLP Server (slpd)
- sug: socat
- multipurpose relay for bidirectional data transfer