Package: iamerican-small (3.3.02-6)
Links for iamerican-small
Download Source Package ispell:
- Homepage [www.lasr.cs.ucla.edu]
American English dictionary for ispell (small)
This package provides the american-small dictionary, based on the americansml+ dictionary supplied with the source for ispell, with additional words added from the more comprehensive wamerican-small word list package.
This is smaller dictionary than the one installed by iamerican. Nothing prevents you installing both (and others) at the same time.
There are also -large, -huge, -insane, and standard versions of this dictionary, and there are ibritish* packages as well.
The package also suggests wamerican-small because ispell's (L)ookup command needs a word list.
Other Packages Related to iamerican-small
- dep: dictionaries-common
- Common utilities for spelling dictionary tools
- dep: ienglish-common (= 3.3.02-6)
- Common files for British and American ispell dictionaries
- dep: ispell
- International Ispell (an interactive spelling corrector)
- sug: wamerican-small
- American English dictionary words for /usr/share/dict