Package: tidy (20091223cvs-1.2+deb7u1)
Links for tidy
Download Source Package tidy:
- Homepage [tidy.sourceforge.net]
HTML syntax checker and reformatter
Corrects markup in a way compliant with the latest standards, and optimal for the popular browsers. It has a comprehensive knowledge of the attributes defined in the HTML 4.0 recommendation from W3C, and understands the US ASCII, ISO Latin-1, UTF-8 and the ISO 2022 family of 7-bit encodings. In the output:
* HTML entity names for characters are used when appropriate. * Missing attribute quotes are added, and mismatched quotes found. * Tags lacking a terminating '>' are spotted. * Proprietary elements are recognized and reported as such. * The page is reformatted, from a choice of indentation styles.
Tidy is a product of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Other Packages Related to tidy
- dep: libtidy-0.99-0 (>= 20091223cvs-1.2+deb7u1)
- HTML syntax checker and reformatter - library
- sug: tidy-doc
- HTML syntax checker and reformatter - documentation