Package: rake (0.9.2.2-4)
Links for rake
Download Source Package rake:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ondřej Surý (QA Page)
- Antonio Terceiro (QA Page)
- Paul van Tilburg (QA Page)
- Homepage [rake.rubyforge.org]
ruby make-like utility
Rake is a simple ruby build program with capabilities similar to make.
Rake has the following features:
* Rakefiles (rakes version of Makefiles) are completely defined in standard Ruby syntax. No XML files to edit. No quirky Makefile syntax to worry about (is that a tab or a space?) * Users can specify tasks with prerequisites. * Rake supports rule patterns to sythesize implicit tasks. * Rake is lightweight. It can be distributed with other projects as a single file. Projects that depend upon rake do not require that rake be installed on target systems.
Other Packages Related to rake
- rec: zip
- Archiver for .zip files