Package: libghc-certificate-doc (1.2.3-2)
Links for libghc-certificate-doc
Download Source Package haskell-certificate:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
certificate and key Reader/Writer; documentation
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
It is a certificate and key Reader/Writer. At the moment only X.509 certificate and unencrypted private keys are supported, but will include OpenPGP certificates and PKCS #8 private keys.
Other Packages Related to libghc-certificate-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-asn1-data-doc
- ASN1 data reader/writer in RAW, BER, DER, CER forms; documentation
- rec: libghc-certificate-dev
- certificate and key Reader/Writer
- rec: libghc-crypto-pubkey-types-doc
- generic public-key algorithm types; documentation