Package: gnucash-common (1:2.4.10-6)
Links for gnucash-common
Download Source Package gnucash:
- Homepage [www.gnucash.org]
common files for the financial-accounting software Gnucash
Gnucash provides accounting functions suitable for use by small businesses and individuals. It can track finances in multiple accounts, keeping running and reconciled balances. There is support for customer, vendor and employee processing. It has an X based graphical user interface, double entry, a hierarchy of accounts, expense accounts (categories), and can import Quicken QIF files and OFX files.
This package contains the architecture independent parts of Gnucash. It should not be installed directly, but is pulled in automatically by the dependencies of the Gnucash package.
Other Packages Related to gnucash-common
- dep: gconf2 (>= 2.28.1-2)
- GNOME configuration database system (support tools)
- rec: gnucash (>= 1:2.4.10-6)
- personal and small-business financial-accounting software