Package: fuse-emulator-sdl (126.96.36.199a+dfsg1-4)
Links for fuse-emulator-sdl
Download Source Package fuse-emulator:
- Homepage [fuse-emulator.sourceforge.net]
The Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (SDL version)
Fuse is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator. It supports several models (including 16K/48K/128K/+2/+2A/+3 and some clones), with quite faithful emulation of the display and sound.
Its features include:
* Accurate Spectrum 16K/48K/128K/+2/+2A/+3 emulation. * Working Spectrum +3e and SE, Timex TC2048, TC2068 and TS2068, Pentagon 128, "512" (Pentagon 128 with extra memory) and 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation. * Runs at true Speccy speed on any computer you're likely to try it on. * It can load Z80, SZX and SNA snapshots, TAP and TZX virtual-tape files (including accelerated loading), MDR microdrive images and DSK floppy disk images, among many others. * Sound. * Emulation of most of the common joysticks used on the Spectrum (including Kempston, Sinclair and Cursor joysticks). * Emulation of some of the printers you could attach to a Spectrum. * Support for the RZX input recording file format, including rollback and 'competition mode'. * Emulation of the DivIDE, Interface I, Kempston mouse, Spectrum +3e, ZXATASP, ZXCF, Beta 128, Opus Discovery and +D interfaces.
This package provides binaries for the SDL version of Fuse.
Other Packages Related to fuse-emulator-sdl
- dep: fuse-emulator-common (= 188.8.131.52a+dfsg1-4)
- The Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (common files)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.11)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libspectrum8 (>= 1.0.0)
- ZX Spectrum emulator library - Shared libraries
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML könyvtár
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- tömörítő könyvtár - futásidejű