Package: frama-c-base (20111001+nitrogen+dfsg-4)
Links for frama-c-base
Download Source Package frama-c:
- Homepage [frama-c.com]
Framework for C source code analysis (without gui)
Frama-C is a framework dedicated to the analysis of the source code of software written in C.
Frama-C gathers several static analysis techniques in a single collaborative framework. The collaborative approach of Frama-C allows static analyzers to build upon the results already computed by other analyzers in the framework. Thanks to this approach, Frama-C provides sophisticated tools, such as a slicer and dependency analysis.
It can be used to:
* Validate the source code formally * Look for potential runtime errors * Audit or review it * Reverse engineer it to understand its structure * Generate formal documentation
This package provides the library of Frama-c which is useful to build plugins for Frama-c and the command-line tools.
Other Packages Related to frama-c-base
- dep: gcc
- GNU C compiler
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libocamlgraph-ocaml-dev
- graph library for OCaml
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling