Package: chuck (18.104.22.168.dfsg-1.4)
Links for chuck
Download Source Package chuck:
Concurrent, On-the-fly Audio Programming Language
ChucK is a new audio programming language for real-time synthesis, composition, and performance, which runs on commodity operating systems.
ChucK presents a new time-based concurrent programming model, which supports multiple, simultaneous, dynamic control rates, and the ability to add, remove, and modify code, on-the-fly, while the program is running, without stopping or restarting.
Other Packages Related to chuck
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: jackd
- JACK Audio Connection Kit (default server package)