Package: libfile-which-perl (1.09-1)
Links for libfile-which-perl
Download Source Package libfile-which-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Daniel Ruoso (QA Page)
- Jonathan Yu (QA Page)
- gregor herrmann (QA Page)
- Florian Schlichting (QA Page)
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
Perl module for searching paths for executable programs
File::Which simulates the behavior of the standard 'which' program: it searches directories of a user's PATH (as returned by File::Spec) looking for executable files matching a given name.
On Debian /usr/bin/which is guaranteed to be available, but going through the Perl implementation can still save a fork.
Other Packages Related to libfile-which-perl
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language