Package: catfish (0.3.2-2)
Links for catfish
Download Source Package catfish:
- Homepage [software.twotoasts.de]
file search tool that support several different engines
A file search tool using different backends which is configurable via the command line.
This program acts as a frontend for different file search engines. The interface is intentionally lightweight and simple. But it takes configuration options from the command line.
Currently find, locate, tracker, strigi, pinot, and beagle are supported as backends.
Other Packages Related to catfish
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gobject
- Python 2.x bindings for GObject - transitional package
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.6)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: python-xdg
- Python library to access freedesktop.org standards