Package: west-chamber-source (20100405+svn20111107.r124-1)
Links for west-chamber-source
Download Source Package west-chamber:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
iptable extension for bypassing content filtering firewall (module source)
West-chamber is an iptable extension named after the famous Chinese ancient fiction - Romance of the West Chamber. It is based on the idea of T. Ptacek's paper in 1998 which allows users go through some content-filtered firewall without 3rd-party proxies.
This package provides the source code for the west-chamber kernel modules. The west-chamber-common package is also required in order to make use of these modules. Kernel source or headers are required to compile these modules.
Other Packages Related to west-chamber-source
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: debhelper (>= 7)
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: iptables-dev (>= 1.4.3)
- iptables development files
- dep: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- dep: module-assistant
- tool to make module package creation easier
- dep: xtables-addons-source (>= 1.32)
- Extensions targets and matches for iptables [modules sources]