Package: fcitx-module-x11 (1:220.127.116.11-7)
Links for fcitx-module-x11
Download Source Package fcitx:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Flexible Input Method Framework - X11 module and XIM frontend
Fcitx is a input method framework with extension support, which provides an interface for entering characters of different scripts in applications using a variety of mapping systems.
It offers a pleasant and modern experience, with intuitive graphical configuration tools and customizable skins and mapping tables. It is highly modularized and extensible, with GTK+ 2/3 and Qt4 IM Modules, support for UIs based on Fbterm, pure Xlib, GTK+, or KDE, and a developer-friendly API.
This package provides the X11 module, X11 utilities used by other addons such as fcitx-ui-classic, and is required for all desktop users. An Xlibs based virtual keyboard module has been also included in this package for it's an obvious feature needed by many desktop users.
XIM frontend (client) is placed in this package too because of its nature of being the basic input protocol supported by X.
Other Packages Related to fcitx-module-x11
- dep: fcitx-modules (>= 1:18.104.22.168-5)
- Flexible Input Method Framework - core modules
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system (library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxinerama1
- X11 Xinerama extension library
- dep: libxkbfile1
- X11 keyboard file manipulation library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML könyvtár
- dep: libxrender1
- X Rendering Extension client library