Package: ruby-odbc (0.99994-4)
Links for ruby-odbc
Download Source Package ruby-odbc:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Daigo Moriwaki (QA Page)
- Deepak Tripathi (QA Page)
- Paul van Tilburg (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.ch-werner.de]
ODBC Binding for Ruby
ODBC is a standard API for connecting to ODBC data sources such as Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMSs). For accessing ODBC data sources from the Ruby language, an ODBC binding library and Ruby interface are required. This package provides them for both Ruby 1.8 and 1.9.1.
This package includes both UTF-8 and non-UTF-8 versions.
Other Packages Related to ruby-odbc
- dep: libruby1.9.1 (>= 220.127.116.11)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.9.1