Package: iog (1.03-3.6)
Links for iog
Download Source Package iog:
- Homepage [www.dynw.com]
network I/O grapher
IOG is a network traffic grapher designed to record cumulative kB/MB/GB statistics per hour/day/month. It is intended to be simple, fast (supporting thousands of hosts), and well integrated with MRTG. Data for each host is updated hourly and HTML graphs are created. It uses a data consolidation algorithm which allows for a small, non-growing database file for each host. No external graphing libraries or executables are required.
Other Packages Related to iog
- dep: debconf
- Debian beálllítás-kezelő rendszer
- dep: libsnmp-session-perl
- Perl support for accessing SNMP-aware devices
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- rec: snmpd
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) agents