Package: flare (0.15.1-1)
Links for flare
Download Source Package flare:
- Homepage [clintbellanger.net]
single-player 2D action role-playing game, binary
Flare (Free Libre Action Roleplaying Engine) is a simple game engine built to handle a very specific kind of game: single-player 2D action RPGs. Flare is not a reimplementation of an existing game or engine. It is a tribute to and exploration of the action RPG genre.
Rather than building a very abstract, robust game engine, the goal of this project is to build several real games and harvest an engine from the common, reusable code. The first game, in progress, is a fantasy dungeon crawl.
Flare uses simple file formats (INI style config files) for most of the game data, allowing anyone to easily modify game contents. Open formats are preferred (png, ogg). The game code is C++.
This package contains the binary.
Other Packages Related to flare
- dep: flare-data (= 0.15.1-1)
- single-player 2D action role-playing game, data files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.10)
- Image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2
- Mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
- dep: libsdl-ttf2.0-0
- TrueType Font library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3