Package: python3-llfuse-dbg (0.37.1-2)
Links for python3-llfuse-dbg
Download Source Package python-llfuse:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Python 3 bindings for the low-level FUSE API (debugging symbols)
Python-llfuse is a set of Python bindings for the low level FUSE API.
FUSE (Filesystem in USErspace) is a simple interface for userspace programs to export a virtual filesystem to the Linux kernel. FUSE also aims to provide a secure method for non privileged users to create and mount their own filesystem implementations.
This package contains the debugging symbols as well as the extension built for the Python 3 debug interpreter.
Other Packages Related to python3-llfuse-dbg
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.8.1)
- Filesystem in Userspace (library)
- dep: python3-llfuse (= 0.37.1-2)
- Python 3 bindings for the low-level FUSE API
- rec: python-dbg
- debug build of the Python Interpreter (version 2.7)