Package: nagios3-core (3.4.1-3+deb7u1)
Links for nagios3-core
Download Source Package nagios3:
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- sean finney (QA Page)
- Alexander Wirt (QA Page)
- Jan Wagner (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.nagios.org]
A host/service/network monitoring and management system core files
Nagios is a monitoring and management system for hosts, services and networks.
Nagios' features include:
* Monitoring of network services (via TCP port, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, PING, etc.) * Plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks * Contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or user-defined method) * Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host events (for proactive problem resolution) * Web output (current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.)
This package included the nagios core without the webfrontend
Nagios was written in C and is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit your own needs.
This package is the new version 3.x series of nagios, which replaced the 2.x versions.
Nagios is a replacement of the Netsaint project. It accepts and uses the previous Netsaint modules transparently.
Upstream URL: http://www.nagios.org/
Other Packages Related to nagios3-core
- dep: libperl5.14 (>= 5.14.2)
- shared Perl library
- dep: nagios3-common (= 3.4.1-3+deb7u1)
- support files for nagios3
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: nagios-nrpe-plugin
- Nagios Remote Plugin Executor Plugin