Package: libxext-dev (2:1.3.1-2+deb7u1)
Links for libxext-dev
Download Source Package libxext:
X11 miscellaneous extensions library (development headers)
libXext provides an X Window System client interface to several extensions to the X protocol.
The supported protocol extensions are:
- DOUBLE-BUFFER (DBE), the Double Buffer extension; - DPMS, the VESA Display Power Management System extension; - Extended-Visual-Information (EVI), an extension for gathering extra information about the X server's visuals; - LBX, the Low Bandwidth X extension; - MIT-SHM, the MIT X client/server shared memory extension; - MIT-SUNDRY-NONSTANDARD, a miscellaneous extension by MIT; - Multi-Buffering, the multi-buffering and stereo display extension; - SECURITY, the X security extension; - SHAPE, the non-rectangular shaped window extension; - SYNC, the X synchronization extension; - TOG-CUP, the Open Group's Colormap Utilization extension; - XC-APPGROUP, the X Consortium's Application Group extension; - XC-MISC, the X Consortium's resource ID querying extension; - XTEST, the X test extension (this is one of two client-side implementations; the other is in the libXtst library, provided by the libxtst6 package);
libXext also provides a small set of utility functions to aid authors of client APIs for X protocol extensions.
This package contains the development headers for the library found in libxext6. Non-developers likely have little use for this package.
More information about X.Org can be found at: <URL:http://www.X.org>
This module can be found at git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/lib/libXext
Other Packages Related to libxext-dev
- dep: libx11-dev
- X11 client-side library (development headers)
- dep: libxext6 (= 2:1.3.1-2+deb7u1)
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: x11proto-core-dev
- X11 core wire protocol and auxiliary headers
- dep: x11proto-xext-dev (>= 18.104.22.168)
- X11 various extension wire protocol
- sug: libxext-doc
- X11 miscellaneous extensions library (documentation)