Package: i3lock (2.4.1-1)
Links for i3lock
Download Source Package i3lock:
- Homepage [i3wm.org]
improved screen locker
i3lock is a simple screen locker like slock. After starting it, you will see a white screen (you can configure the color/an image). You can return to your screen by entering your password.
i3lock forks so you can combine it with an alias to suspend to RAM.
You can specify either a background color or a PNG image which will be displayed while your screen is locked.
You can specify whether i3lock should bell upon a wrong password.
i3lock uses PAM and therefore is compatible with LDAP etc.
Other Packages Related to i3lock
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.6.4-5~)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libev4 (>= 1:4.04)
- high-performance event loop library modelled after libevent
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxcb-dpms0
- X C Binding, dpms extension
- dep: libxcb-image0 (>= 0.3.8)
- utility libraries for X C Binding -- image
- dep: libxcb-keysyms1 (>= 0.3.8)
- utility libraries for X C Binding -- keysyms
- dep: libxcb-shm0
- X C Binding, shm extension
- dep: libxcb-xinerama0
- X C Binding, xinerama extension
- dep: libxcb1
- X C Binding