Package: cvs-autoreleasedeb (0.12-1)
Links for cvs-autoreleasedeb
Download Source Package cvs-autoreleasedeb:
Automatically release/upload debian packages from CVS
This package provides the capability of automatically publish a deb package directly from the CVS source. The CVS source must be already in the format managed by cvs-buildpackage, since cvs-buildpackage will be used to generate the deb.
This package is useful to release the 'unstable' version of a software. The control of when to release the deb is made by watching the debian/changelog file. This script maintains a list of which packages to automate and the version they are. Every time you increases the version in changelog, the package you are working will be generated.
It will also call dupload to send the generated package to your deb server (which can be the main debian server or your software house's debian server).
Other Packages Related to cvs-autoreleasedeb
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: cvs
- Concurrent Versions System
- dep: cvs-buildpackage
- A set of Debian package scripts for CVS source trees.
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: dupload
- utility to upload Debian packages
- dep: fakeroot
- tool for simulating superuser privileges
- dep: libapt-pkg-perl
- Perl interface to libapt-pkg
- dep: libxml-parser-perl
- Perl module for parsing XML files
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language