Package: libocamlviz-ocaml-dev (1.01-2 and others)
Links for libocamlviz-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package ocamlviz:
- Homepage [ocamlviz.forge.ocamlcore.org]
real-time profiling tools for Objective Caml (library)
Ocamlviz gives the ability to instrument an existing code, in real time, with lightweight monitoring annotations. Ocamlviz can also be used as a debugging tool.
Here are a few possibilities provided by Ocamlviz:
* observe details about the garbage collector * observe how many times the program goes through a point * make a set of values (any) and count its cardinal number and its size in the heap * observe how much time passed between two points of the program * observe the value of integers, floating-point numbers, booleans and strings * observe details about hash tables, like the number of empty buckets, or the filling rate * etc
This package provides the Ocamlviz library.
Other Packages Related to libocamlviz-ocaml-dev
- dep: ocamlviz
- real-time profiling tools for Objective Caml (clients)
- rec: libocamlviz-ocaml-doc
- real-time profiling tools for Objective Caml (documentation)