Package: libdts-dev (0.0.5-5)
Links for libdts-dev
Download Source Package libdca:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) (QA Page)
- Fabian Greffrath (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.videolan.org]
backward compatibility place-holder for libdca
libdca provides a low-level interface to decode audio frames encoded using DTS Coherent Acoustics. DTS Coherent Acoustics streams are commonly found on DVDs, DTS audio CDs and some radio broadcastings. libdca also provides downmixing and dynamic range compression for various output configurations.
This package contains compatibility headers used to build applications that still use libdts.
Other Packages Related to libdts-dev
- dep: libdca-dev (= 0.0.5-5)
- decoding library for DTS Coherent Acoustics streams (development)