Package: libbliss1d (0.72-4)
Links for libbliss1d
Download Source Package bliss:
- Homepage [www.tcs.hut.fi]
library to compute graph automorphisms and labelings
Bliss is a backtracking algorithm for computing automorphism groups and canonical forms of graphs, based on individualization and refinement. Its data structures, subroutines, and pruning heuristics are specially designed for fast handling of large and sparse graphs.
This package provides the shared library.
Other Packages Related to libbliss1d
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: libbliss-dev
- development files to compute graph automorphisms and labelings