Package: gvb (1.2.1-1)
Links for gvb
Download Source Package gvb:
- Homepage [www.pietrobattiston.it]
visual simulator of 1 and 2-dimensional vibrations
Good ViBrations (gvb) is a small program that aims at providing a nice interface to play with waves in 1 or 2 dimensions.
It features several ways of setting initial conditions, as well as different calculation methods and graphic outputs. It is also possible to dump animation frames to png images in order to make a movie with them.
It relies on the Python library scipy to get the best possible performance in calculations.
Other Packages Related to gvb
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-cairo (>= 1.4.0-2)
- Python bindings for the Cairo vector graphics library
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-scipy (>= 0.6.0-8)
- scientific tools for Python
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- sug: ffmpeg
- Multimedia player, server, encoder and transcoder (transitional package)