Package: speechd-el (2.5-4)
Links for speechd-el
Download Source Package speechd-el:
- Homepage [www.freebsoft.org]
Emacs speech client using Speech Dispatcher
speechd-el is an Emacs client and an Elisp library to Speech Dispatcher. It provides a complex speech interface to Emacs, focused especially on (but not limited to) the blind and visually impaired users. It allows the user to work with Emacs without looking on the screen, using the speech output produced by the synthesizers supported in Speech Dispatcher.
Other Packages Related to speechd-el
- dep: base-files (>= 4.0.1)
- Debian base system miscellaneous files
- dep: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- rec: sharutils
- shar, unshar, uuencode, uudecode