Package: psensor-server (0.6.2.17-2 and others)
Links for psensor-server
Download Source Package psensor:
- Homepage [wpitchoune.net]
Psensor server for monitoring hardware sensors remotely
Psensor server is an HTTP server providing a JSON Web service which can be used by Psensor GTK+ Application to monitor remotely the hardware sensors of a computer.
It can provide information about:
* the temperature of the motherboard and CPU sensors (using lm-sensors). * the temperature of the NVidia GPUs (using XNVCtrl). * the temperature of the Hard Disk Drives (using hddtemp). * the rotation speed of the fans (using lm-sensors).
It is also possible to connect to Psensor server with a browser, a simple Web page is displaying the information.
Other Packages Related to psensor-server
- dep: libgtop2-7 (>= 2.22.3)
- gtop system monitoring library (shared)
- dep: libjs-jquery
- dep: libjson0
- JSON manipulation library - shared library
- dep: libmicrohttpd10
- library embedding HTTP server functionality
- dep: libsensors4 (>= 1:3.0.0)
- library to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
- dep: psensor-common (= 0.6.2.17-2)
- common files for Psensor and Psensor server
- rec: hddtemp
- hard drive temperature monitoring utility