Package: icinga (1.7.1-7)
Links for icinga
Download Source Package icinga:
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alexander Wirt (QA Page)
- Jan Wagner (QA Page)
host and network monitoring system - metapackage
Icinga is a modular monitoring framework for hosts, services, and networks, based on the Nagios project. It is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit any need.
* monitoring of network services via ping, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, or TCP port; * plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks * contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or user-defined method) * support for proactive problem resolution (handlers can be defined to be run during service or host events) * web output: current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.
This is a metapackage which depends on the Icinga core and the web front-end.
Other Packages Related to icinga
- dep: icinga-cgi (= 1.7.1-7)
- host and network monitoring system - CGI scripts
- dep: icinga-core (= 1.7.1-7)
- host and network monitoring system - core files
- sug: nagios-nrpe-plugin
- Nagios Remote Plugin Executor Plugin