Package: ruby-atk-dbg (1.1.3-2 and others)
Links for ruby-atk-dbg
Download Source Package ruby-gnome2:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Arnaud Cornet (QA Page)
- Paul van Tilburg (QA Page)
- Michael Schutte (QA Page)
- Antonio Terceiro (QA Page)
- Homepage [ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp]
ATK bindings for the Ruby language (debugging symbols)
ATK is a toolkit providing accessibility interfaces for applications or other toolkits. By implementing these interfaces, those other toolkits or applications can be used with tools such as screen readers, magnifiers, and other alternative input devices. This package contains libraries for using ATK with the Ruby programming language.
This package contains the debugging symbols.
Other Packages Related to ruby-atk-dbg
- dep: ruby-atk (= 1.1.3-2+b1)
- ATK bindings for the Ruby language