Package: librtaudio4 (4.0.10~ds0-2)
Links for librtaudio4
Download Source Package rtaudio:
- Homepage [www.music.mcgill.ca]
C++ library for realtime audio input/ouput
RtAudio is a set of C++ classes that provides a common API (Application Programming Interface) for realtime audio input/output across Linux (native ALSA, JACK, and OSS), Macintosh OS X, SGI, and Windows (DirectSound and ASIO) operating systems. RtAudio significantly simplifies the process of interacting with computer audio hardware. It was designed with the following objectives:
* object-oriented C++ design * simple, common API across all supported platforms * only one source and two header files for easy inclusion in programming projects * allow simultaneous multi-api support * support dynamic connection of devices * provide extensive audio device parameter control * allow audio device capability probing * automatic internal conversion for data format, channel number compensation, (de)interleaving, and byte-swapping
RtAudio incorporates the concept of audio streams, which represent audio output (playback) and/or input (recording). Available audio devices and their capabilities can be enumerated and then specified when opening a stream.
This package provides the shared library.
Other Packages Related to librtaudio4
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3