Package: libgrafx11-1-gfortran (20061220+dfsg3-2)
Links for libgrafx11-1-gfortran
Download Source Package cernlib:
- Homepage [cernlib.web.cern.ch]
CERNLIB data analysis suite - interface to X11 and PostScript
CERNLIB is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
This package includes libgrafX11, also known as HIGZ (High-level Interface to Graphics and ZEBRA), an interface to the X Window System. In addition to basic drawing functions, HIGZ includes a PostScript interface.
Note that in order to compile and link programs against this library, you must also install the libgrafx11-1-dev package.
Other Packages Related to libgrafx11-1-gfortran
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.6)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libkernlib1-gfortran
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library of basic functions
- dep: libpacklib1-gfortran
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library