Package: libgraflib1-gfortran (20061220+dfsg3-2)
Links for libgraflib1-gfortran
Download Source Package cernlib:
- Homepage [cernlib.web.cern.ch]
CERNLIB data analysis suite - graphical library
CERNLIB is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
The graflib library includes the HPLOT and DZDOC systems. HPLOT is a graphing facility intended to produce drawings and slides of histograms (and other data) of a quality suitable to talks and publications. DZDOC provides a method of viewing CERNLIB's ZEBRA data structures.
In order to compile and link programs against this library, you must also install the libgraflib1-dev package.
Other Packages Related to libgraflib1-gfortran
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.6)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libgrafx11-1-gfortran
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - interface to X11 and PostScript
- dep: libkernlib1-gfortran
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library of basic functions
- dep: libpacklib1-gfortran
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library