Package: camlp5 (6.06-1)
Links for camlp5
Download Source Package camlp5:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sylvain Le Gall (QA Page)
- Mehdi Dogguy (QA Page)
- Stéphane Glondu (QA Page)
- Homepage [pauillac.inria.fr]
Pre Processor Pretty Printer for OCaml - classical version
Objective Caml (OCaml) is an implementation of the ML language, based on the Caml Light dialect extended with a complete class-based object system and a powerful module system in the style of Standard ML.
CamlP4 is a Pre-Processor-Pretty-Printer for Objective Caml. It offers tools for syntax (Stream Parsers and Grammars) and the ability to modify the concrete syntax of the language (Quotations, Syntax Extensions).
This package contains the "classical" version of CamlP4 executables and libraries for pre-processing and pretty-printing OCaml sources both interactively and in a batch fashion. The "classical" version is the implementation of CamlP4 which used to be distributed with OCaml before the release of version 3.10.
Other Packages Related to camlp5
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: ocaml-compiler-libs
- OCaml interpreter and standard libraries
- sug: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries