Package: libmaven-embedder-java (2.0.4-3)
Links for libmaven-embedder-java
Download Source Package maven-embedder:
- Homepage [maven.apache.org]
Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build, reporting and documentation from a central piece of information.
Maven's primary goal is to allow a developer to comprehend the complete state of a development effort in the shortest period of time. In order to attain this goal there are several areas of concern that Maven attempts to deal with:
* Making the build process easy * Providing a uniform build system * Providing quality project information * Providing guidelines for best practices development * Allowing transparent migration to new features
This package ships a Maven Embedder which is used by the Maven CLI, by IDE integration projects like Mevenide and potentially any tool that needs to embed Maven's capabilities. You could embed Maven in a Continuous Integration application to run Maven build, an application lifecycle management (ALF) tool, or Ant tasks that utilize Maven's functionality.
Other Packages Related to libmaven-embedder-java
- dep: libmaven2-core-java
- Core libraries for Maven2
- sug: libmaven-embedder-java-doc
- Documentation for Maven Embedder