Package: viewvc-query (1.1.26-1)
Links for viewvc-query
Download Source Package viewvc:
- Homepage [www.viewvc.org]
utility to query CVS and Subversion commit database
ViewVC is a browser (web) interface for CVS and Subversion version control repositories. It generates templatized HTML to present navigable directory, revision, and change log listings. It can display specific versions of files as well as diffs between those versions.
This package includes query.cgi (and equivalent FastCGI and mod-python variants): a utility to query a separate CVS and Subversion commit database. You can search for multiple matches by typing comma-separated lists into the text fields. Regular expressions and wildcards are also supported. It requires a stand-alone MySQL database server.
Other Packages Related to viewvc-query
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-mysqldb
- Python interface to MySQL
- dep: viewvc (= 1.1.26-1)
- web interface for CVS and/or Subversion repositories
- sug: default-mysql-server
- MySQL database server binaries and system database setup (metapackage)